Always A Treat - Happy Mother's Day

"When your world goes crazy, 
she won't let go. 
When the ground gets shaky, 
she gives you hope.
She helps you to see the faith power and love within."

Always A Treat [S.1.0]

"My mom told me "make sure you marry someone who makes you laugh when you are mad" and that is some of the best advice I have heard"

Always A Treat [S.1.1]

 "A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take."
- -Cardinal Mermillod

Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:

   BENT Vogue Pose by Angelina Moonkill and Spike Clemenceau
 Indulge Temptation!  First Roses Bracelets Metal by Aneanu
Anny's Fashion Ingrid Dress  by anny Burner
     (Available for Belleza F|I|V, Maitreya, Slink H|P, Tonic C|F. Also includes Colour HUD - 6 colours)
 Khargo Flower Barrel Tip Jar by Selkie Flatley and Keanu Kharg
 Darkmatter Sweet Flower Nails by Pamela (Pamela Darkmatter)

Other Designers: 
Indulge Temptation!  Fae Realm Key Necklace by Aneanu
KC Couture Kairi Heels by Klari55a

Event Key:
You may find (  ) at TWE12VE Event by Evil Bunny Productions [ Begins the12th of every month - end of month]
You may find (  ) at I Feel Pretty HUNT by I& R Fun With Hunts [1 - 30 May]

Always A Treat [S.1.2]

I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2018. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.